Re: Midi vs Real Tracks (cont'd) #RealTracks

D F Tweedie

Rodger

I love Rick Beato's channel!

There is a guy, Henry Clark, who is very active on the PG Music forum who has a lot of BIAB videos on YouTube. He focuses on creating entire tracks and songs, mostly covers. He's very entertaining.

DF

On Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 4:22:21 AM PST, Media Production <media_production@...> wrote:

This recent BIAB topic has created an amazing opportunity  for many to share their creative BIAB  workflows and applications.  It would be great to see

Videos on the way people are using BIAB and hear their final mixes.   And even better to listen to the custom styles and they styles that people tweak.

I’m actually surprised someone has not taken the lead to develop a BIAB You tube channel to showcase all the ways BIAB can be used.  This could create an opportunity for someone to build a big user base with subscribers on You tube and monetize their videos.

I sometimes watch Rick Beato music videos on You tube and he is such an inspiration as a big leader in the success he has in monetizing his music videos on Youtube—I figured he is making a minimum of $50K a year just in You Tube ad sharing revenue---and it is a very minimal small effort in part-time  few hours a week in his interesting music critique videos and some music instruction in theory, songwriting, tolls and tips….such a inspiring business model to follow.

Rodger