Re: Soft synths

D F Tweedie

David ...

Open the GUI for Halion or Halion SE and across the top a little way down are multiple menus for things like 'Mixer,' etc. One of those is either called Options or Setup. Open that page and somewhere about 2/3rds down the page you will see some options for GM. After you set that it should automatically load the patches.

I'm doing this from memory or I'd be more precise in directions.

DF

On Monday, February 8, 2021, 8:04:23 AM PST, David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@...> wrote:

Thanks!  Found it and got it set with BIAB.

But no sounds come out.

When I run the standalone HalionSE app there are sounds from it.

How do we get it to automatically load the proper sounds into the proper
channels?  Or is this the sort of soft-synth where we have to load each
patch into each channel that we want?

Thank you very much for your help with this!

David