Re: Patch 818 Available for BIAB 2021 on pgmusic.com

D F Tweedie

Ditto! Got to see if the DAW Plugin path resets are working.

On Friday, January 29, 2021, 10:59:01 AM PST, David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@...> wrote:

On 1/29/2021 12:13 PM, Hayward Martin wrote:
> Just an FYI:  Patch 818 is now available for BIAB 2021 on pgmusic.com.

Thanks for the heads up -- it's so new that when I started BIAB2021 and
clicked on "Check For Updates" the program reported that it was
up-to-date, even though it was only version .814, not 818.  Luckily we
can simply go to pgmusic.com and download the update anytime we want, so
I did that and am now current with patch 818.

Thanks!