Re: Chords all flip to 'hold?'

David H. Bailey

On 1/15/2021 8:29 PM, D F Tweedie via groups.io wrote:
Has this ever happened to anyone else?
I was working on a progression making changes as I went along with holds, shots and pushes to get the rhythm I wanted  and ... voila! everything on the chord sheet turned red and all chords entered showed 'holds.'
I reverted and reentered the chords removing the holds and saving every 4 measures to maintain my reentries and the first time the song played correctly, but on second play went silent on all but one track and the chord sheet again showed all chords red with holds.
Weird.
[snip]

Weird, indeed!

I haven't run into that problem -- have you rebooted your computer and restarted BIAB to see if that persists with the saved file or whether it was simply a glitch in that particular instance running BIAB.

Please keep us posted.