I'll now wipe and reformat the oldest one for back up storage.

Best to all.

DF

On Friday, January 15, 2021, 3:50:47 PM PST, Hayward Martin <haywardmartin@...> wrote:

You can use the licence on up to three computers at once.  You can deactivate s licence on a computer, from your account on pgmusic.com, and then activate it on another if you need to free up a licence, in order to substitute a different computer.

From: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io> on behalf of Frank Curran via groups.io <funguitar@...>
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 6:43:25 PM
To: main@band-in-a-box.groups.io <main@band-in-a-box.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Band-In-A-Box] Audiophile Hard Drive Question?

DF,
It is my impression that when you buy BIAB, PG Music allows you to use it on your desktop and on your laptop with no extra charges. You might want to chat with PG Music support online to check.

--Frank

On Jan 15, 2021, at 2:54 PM, Mr Dave <immrdave@...> wrote:

DF,
I'm pretty sure that if you have a previous version activated on your laptop, you won't have to "de-activate" it to activate the latest version on your desktop.
I'm also pretty sure the "extra files" other than the main program, remain the same from one version to the next, just maybe some some additional new ones.
If PG Music invalidates previous version serial numbers and prevents their activation once you purchase a new version, I'm not aware of it.
( I haven't tried it yet. I'm not saying they wouldn't frown upon it, but I don't think they would bring legal action.)
Dave