DAW Plug-in Bug

D F Tweedie

Hi ...

I just got off the telephone with PG Music support. In bringing up an issue I was having with the DAW plugin they verified a bug.

Namely, if for any reason you need to change the paths in the Preferences menu of the DAW plugin, it is not functioning. You will first have the navigation window flash. If you close the plugin GUI and then reopen it and again hit preferences it will immediately open the navigation window without having to scroll to the paths and click the 'Select' button. You will be able to change the path in the navigation window, but if you then try to change another of the paths, i.e., Program, RealTracks, RealDrums or Saved Tracks, the path you changed before will revert to its earlier setting.

If you've never had a need to change paths this won't be an issue. But if you have installed running from the BIAB external drive and later decide to move your RealTracks and RealDrums to and internal drive, you will encounter this.

The tech I spoke with could not give an estimated fix date, but assured me it would be reported forthwith to the responsible developers.