Re: Getting Windows Audio Driver to Work [was: Re: Import Charges UK]

D F Tweedie

Rob ...

1. Tell us what audio driver options are available when you go to 'types.'

2. Tell us whether you have audio in other programs, for example YouTube in your browser or Band In A Box, etc.

3. Have you ever had audio using RealBand?

4. Are you using the computer's internal speakers or do you have something else hooked up?

5. Are you using an audio interface?

If I told you that the mortar I was using wouldn't harden, you'd ask me a lot of questions about the product, how I mixed it, etc. You'd need the info from me to help you. You need a lot more specifics about your setup and the exact nature of your issue for anyone to help.

DF

On Friday, January 1, 2021, 2:55:16 AM PST, rob via groups.io <gibbing08@...> wrote:

thanks for answering David.I am talking about my real band which I use the most. Under options, preferences,  audio drivers type I can't get windows audio to work. I don't use it but I paid for it so I want it to work. I am a semi-retired stonemason,and passionate guitar player and it's really nice to get so much info here, again thanks David for your help                                                                                             rob !

On Friday, January 1, 2021, 04:53:45 a.m. EST, David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@...> wrote:

I think you need to give us more details about just what you're trying
to do, what windows/dialogs you're looking at and what the specific
names of any drivers are that appear and that you want to get working.

David H. Bailey