Re: Real Tracks #WindowsUsers #BiaBPrevious

Cesar Pompeo

Dear all,

In my opinion, you may use Biab the way you want, but it can't do a job greater than a computer skill to help YOU do music.

To be sure you're doing the right thing, compare the time you spend on working at the computer to the time you're really playing. Forget the time spent on doing other jobs like making adjustments to Biab in order to get a better sound, you have only to answer two questions:

- How good do you do your job on playing?

- Are you ready to play with some other musicians and make it sounds a creation even if it's a standard played year after year by hundreds of musicians?

Someone told me not to send any kind of message at the time I'd be better sleeping. What's your impression about this?

Regards!

Em qui, 3 de dez de 2020 19:39, David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@...> escreveu:

I'm kinda busy now, too.  Installing the new BIAB.  :)

I'd much rather let BIAB do the heavy lifting in making these arrangements.

I do appreciate you figuring out a way to use these wma files outside of
BIAB, complicated though it might be.

Thanks!
David