Re: Real Tracks #WindowsUsers #BiaBPrevious

D F Tweedie

I think this is technically true ... but then they wouldn't follow the key changes of  a song. I think it is like a sampler where they have 3 or 4 identical passages spread out at different key signatures and then use the software to fill in the missing keys between the 'sample' passages' keys.

On Wednesday, December 2, 2020, 5:31:52 PM PST, Bo Stottlemyer <bstottlemyer@...> wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, BIAB real tracks are stored as WMA files.  Audiophile Real Tracks are stored as wav files that can be played directly with the appropriate software.