Real Tracks #WindowsUsers #BiaBPrevious

nadpete@...

Greetings,
I've been using BIAB for many years but in a very limited way. My current working version is 2012.
I've only used BIAB to generate rhythm section parts that are exported through MIDI and then into Finale for most of my score work. So, the main thing I've been interested in are the MIDI styles, including those from Bob Norton. I've stayed away from Real Tracks, Real Styles, etc., because it seemed that they would only function within BIAB and their results would not be exportable via MIDI. Am I correct about this? If not, is there some online help available. Yes, I can RTFM, but any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Peter Wilde