Re: Looking into Band In a Box - BIAB 2021 Release

D F Tweedie

@Dennis ...

Even were this an official PG Music forum ... which it is not, there is little to fear. PG Music would cease to exist economically if they couldn't continue to publish their 'yearly editions.'

Also, in my opinion, accurate criticisms ... meaning that in one way or another a feature is either underwhelming or does not operate as described by the developer ... are not 'negative.'

They are simply reasonable response in the vein of 'caveat emptor.'

On Sunday, November 29, 2020, 1:47:15 PM PST, DENNIS <dennismarsh@...> wrote:

Hello David
Firstly - Many thanks for all your help, comments and suggestion to the group. I have no idea how much time you spend "looking " at Band-In-A-Box ( BiaB ) but it must be considerable. So , on behalf of ALL Users, please believe your contribution is really appreciated.
Secondly - By the look at the number of comments, both positive and negative, there are obviously many more users.
I would like to suggest a warning - If there continues to be so many negatives , maybe PG music would cease to upgrade the app and in the end they might decide it does not meet usurer's expectations and not continue to have it for sale.
From my experience, and I don’t know how long that is, it is a most helpful app in my music world. I attempt to play a number of instruments and sing mostly country style and to be able to ""make" a backing track in the style and tempo and instrumentation that I like is superb.
Once again thanks for your help and advice over the years

Dennis