Re: Drum Notation - BIAB 2021 Release

D F Tweedie

Thanks for the tip. I have it too but the problem is that it still carries the ambience and simultaneous hits across to the drum you are trying to separate.

On Sunday, November 29, 2020, 5:32:25 PM PST, Media Production <media_production@...> wrote:

as a workaround to separate BIAB drums into separate stems I use Accusonus Regroover 3rd party plugin in my DAW—dragging BIAB drum wav file into Accusonus Regroover
Rodger

Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 8:48 AM
Subject: [Band-In-A-Box] Drum Notation - BIAB 2021 Release

Something I guess I'm going to have to keep on wishing for is individual tracks for the RealDrum kits. I'd like to be able to process kick, snare, hats, toms, overheads and room separately.

With that in mind I'm wondering if the RealCharts 'drum notation' means something that can be translated to a MIDI file within the program so that you could export it and generate a version with a drum VSTi.

If someone know, please reply.

On Sunday, November 29, 2020, 6:25:30 AM PST, Roy Robinson via groups.io <robinson_yh2@...> wrote:

here's a quick top three, in no order

  • all RealDrums have RealCharts (with accurate Drum Notation
  • Mixer has been improved with many customizable display options
  • Chord Sheet has been improved with new zoom buttons and time signature display on the part marker
  • 16 new editable Utility tracks, which can be used for audio and/or MIDI.
@DavidBailey  I heard shipping starts about Dec 8th