Re: Biab2020 won't open

Arthur Trinchera

Thanks Bob, of course I tried that before posting here.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020, 4:05 AM Bob Lager <rlager50@...> wrote:
Close BIAB and RealBand, then try restarting your computer.

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 4:48 PM Arthur Trinchera <a.trinchera@...> wrote:
My brand new version of RealBand (only 3 weeks old) crashed hard when I ran check audio performance. Now I can't open biab2020. I don't know if it's related but that was the last thing that happened. When I open biab I only get a yellow dialogue bar telling me something about transposing then nothing else happens. Task manager shows it's running. I'm frustrated because I just got it. I don't have the disk yet to reinstall.
Any ideas?