Re: Biab2020 won't open

M. Vise

People are lazy. When DOS 4 ended and Apple automated everything, critical analysis started to fade as applied to operating systems with regard to the average consumer.
The few of us that remain, know that any useful program needs a few tweeks if an open system is to be maintained. Of course, a closed controllable system will cause less aggravation, but at what price? I buy three units for one Apple product. Nuff said.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Sunday, August 23, 2020, 8:24 PM, David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@...> wrote:

On 8/23/2020 4:48 PM, Arthur Trinchera wrote:
> My brand new version of RealBand (only 3 weeks old) crashed hard when I
> ran check audio performance. Now I can't open biab2020. I don't know if
> it's related but that was the last thing that happened. When I open biab
> I only get a yellow dialogue bar telling me something about transposing
> then nothing else happens. Task manager shows it's running. I'm
> frustrated because I just got it. I don't have the disk yet to reinstall.
> Any ideas?
[snip]

Use Task Manager to be sure that all instances of Band-in-a-Box are
closed.  Check down the whole list of apps on the left.

If that doesn't solve the problem, reboot the computer.

If that doesn't solve the problem, reinstall BIAB.

If that doesn't solve the problem, contact support@...

Let us know what happens, please.