Re: Biab2020 won't open

David H. Bailey

On 8/23/2020 4:48 PM, Arthur Trinchera wrote:
My brand new version of RealBand (only 3 weeks old) crashed hard when I ran check audio performance. Now I can't open biab2020. I don't know if it's related but that was the last thing that happened. When I open biab I only get a yellow dialogue bar telling me something about transposing then nothing else happens. Task manager shows it's running. I'm frustrated because I just got it. I don't have the disk yet to reinstall.
Any ideas?
[snip]

Use Task Manager to be sure that all instances of Band-in-a-Box are closed. Check down the whole list of apps on the left.

If that doesn't solve the problem, reboot the computer.

If that doesn't solve the problem, reinstall BIAB.

If that doesn't solve the problem, contact support@...

Let us know what happens, please.