Re: Band-in-a-Box and RealBand live Zoom training Saturday 25th July

Joanne@joannecooper.co.za

Hi Brian

I will be holding another session on Saturday 8th August.  Use this link to find out what time it take place in part of the world.https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Band-in-a-Box++and+RealBand+for+Windows+Zoom+training&iso=20200808T13&p1=1440&ah=2

And use this link to book https://joannecooper.co.za/product/580995

I am not going to release this particular recording to people (other than those who attended the training) because I fee like there is lots of room for improvement!

Please note: the training is only suitable for people with the Windows version of BIAB as we will be making heavy use of RealBand.

Regards

Joanne Cooper