Re: Print to jpg

Arthur Trinchera

It's done and I said thank you.
Thank you so much!

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020, 4:16 PM Ted David via groups.io <ted.david=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hate to say this but, given how many posts have been made on Trinchard's issue, and he still doesn't understand that he needs to PRINT (to PDF) not SAVE (as JPG), maybe it's time to move on.

On Thursday, July 16, 2020 Frank Curran via groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io> wrote:
Hi there,

It’s been quite awhile ago but I think I remember using a free app called
CutePDF Writer. It worked pretty well.

--Frank