Re: Print to jpg

Frank Curran

Hi there,

It’s been quite awhile ago but I think I remember using a free app called
CutePDF Writer. It worked pretty well.

--Frank

On Jul 15, 2020, at 4:44 AM, David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@comcast.net> wrote:

On 7/13/2020 8:13 PM, Ted David via groups.io wrote:
Arthur, its not about the version of BiaB you have, its whether you have a PDF maker (e.g. Adobe Acrobat) so that printing ANY document has a PDF option.
[snip]

There are some great free PDF printers -- just search online. These install as a printer driver, so in any print dialog in any program you can choose the PDF printer and get very nice, easily shared/posted/e-mailed output.