Re: Print to jpg

Tim Lawson

Hello,

How about doing a search for one of the titles you saved?  That should give you the name of the folder it is in and the path to that folder.

TAL

On Jul 15, 2020, at 9:02 AM, Arthur Trinchera <a.trinchera@...> wrote:

I appreciate all the replies!! Thank you so much. The bit the nobody has answered is where the folder is located.

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, 8:59 AM Steve Thomas <stevet@...> wrote:

Sorry if this has been answered I don't have the whole thread.  But if you're using a Windows platform I know for sure there is a "Microsoft Print to PDF" that should already be installed, and when you 'print' to it a pdf is created. And as David says, there are many others (I've used one called cutePDF before Windows included a free one).

On 7/15/2020 6:44 AM, David H. Bailey wrote:
On 7/13/2020 8:13 PM, Ted David via groups.io wrote:
Arthur, its not about the version of BiaB you have, its whether you have a PDF maker (e.g. Adobe Acrobat) so that printing ANY document has a PDF option.

[snip]

There are some great free PDF printers -- just search online.  These install as a printer driver, so in any print dialog in any program you can choose the PDF printer and get very nice, easily shared/posted/e-mailed output.

--

               Steve Thomas, EMT-P
                Executive Director