Re: Print to jpg

Steve Thomas

Most of the programs will pop up a dialog and ask you where you want to put it.  But if they don't, check in your default folder where things go that you don't specify.  Often that's a My Documents folder or just Documents.

On 7/15/2020 11:02 AM, Arthur Trinchera wrote:
I appreciate all the replies!! Thank you so much. The bit the nobody has answered is where the folder is located.

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, 8:59 AM Steve Thomas <stevet@...> wrote:

Sorry if this has been answered I don't have the whole thread.  But if you're using a Windows platform I know for sure there is a "Microsoft Print to PDF" that should already be installed, and when you 'print' to it a pdf is created. And as David says, there are many others (I've used one called cutePDF before Windows included a free one).

On 7/15/2020 6:44 AM, David H. Bailey wrote:
On 7/13/2020 8:13 PM, Ted David via groups.io wrote:
Arthur, its not about the version of BiaB you have, its whether you have a PDF maker (e.g. Adobe Acrobat) so that printing ANY document has a PDF option.

[snip]

There are some great free PDF printers -- just search online.  These install as a printer driver, so in any print dialog in any program you can choose the PDF printer and get very nice, easily shared/posted/e-mailed output.

--

               Steve Thomas, EMT-P
                Executive Director

--