Re: Print to jpg

Ted David <ted.david@...>

Arthur, its not about the version of BiaB you have, its whether you have a PDF maker (e.g. Adobe Acrobat) so that printing ANY document has a PDF option.

"Our gifts are not from God to us, but from God through us to the world." Janice Elsheimer; The Creative Call.

On Monday, July 13, 2020 Arthur Trinchera <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io> wrote:

Indeed but I don't think it this version has the option, but it does let you choose high,medium or low quality. Of course I would use high quality. It was always good enough for printing sheet music. I just can't find the save to folder.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020, 11:28 AM Eric Dannewitz via groups.io <ericdano=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Wouldn’t it be better to print to PDF?

On Jul 13, 2020, at 11:24 AM, Arthur Trinchera <a.trinchera@...> wrote:

Greetings!
I have BIAB 2011. Yes, I know it's old😜😁
I didn't touch it in a few years so trying to relearn it.
I used to be able to print to jpg so that I could email the lead sheets when needed. I still can but cannot find where you choose the folder for the life of me. Anyone know?
Thank you in advance.
Arthur