Re: Print to jpg

IAN GRAHAM

I know it's tangential to the main thrust of the thread; but I often find these days, if I want to print from a music software (not only Biab), the most effective way is to take a screen dump and work from that - very easy to eg crop and rotate and resize etc.

Ian G

Wales

UK

On 13/07/2020 19:59, David H. Bailey wrote:
On 7/13/2020 2:46 PM, Arthur Trinchera wrote:
Gary. Thank you. I got this part but can't figure out where the file is saved. I can't find a folder option. Unfortunately I don't have a printer where I'm set up.
That's why I need to email.
[snip]

It's not saved to the folder the song file is stored in?