Re: Print to jpg

Gary Thompson

Choose Notation>Print>Print Options> Preview graphics.  Then save as a .JPG file

On 7/13/2020 1:31 PM, Arthur Trinchera wrote:
Indeed but I don't think it this version has the option, but it does let you choose high,medium or low quality. Of course I would use high quality. It was always good enough for printing sheet music. I just can't find the save to folder.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020, 11:28 AM Eric Dannewitz via groups.io <ericdano=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Wouldn’t it be better to print to PDF?

On Jul 13, 2020, at 11:24 AM, Arthur Trinchera <a.trinchera@...> wrote:

Greetings!
I have BIAB 2011. Yes, I know it's old😜😁
I didn't touch it in a few years so trying to relearn it.
I used to be able to print to jpg so that I could email the lead sheets when needed. I still can but cannot find where you choose the folder for the life of me. Anyone know?
Thank you in advance.
Arthur

--
Save the earth..... It's the only planet with dark chocolate!
-- Stan