Re: Problems with BIAB 2020 UltraPak

Hayward Martin

From what I can see, with BIAB 2020, V 723 or 724. a rendered audio file in the folder with the      biab file, causes an Audio track to show up in the mixer, but not containg any audio.  If you try to kill that blank audio track... it now deletes the track that you rendered manually.  This behavior appears to be new.  Don't know if it's planned behavior, but it's weird.

From: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io> on behalf of (Jim Hanks) <jimhanks@...>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020 10:19:10 AM
To: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Band-In-A-Box] Problems with BIAB 2020 UltraPak

I think when  you have the audio file in the same folder it uses that as
the melody track. So you'll still be hearing that "behind" whatever
chord changes you are trying make subsequent to that. Moving the audio
file somewhere else is the way to stop that or you might be able to
"disconnect" that file from the melody track.