From: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steven
Sent: Thursday, 18 June 2020 3:26 PM
To: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io
Subject: [Band-In-A-Box] Stolen Moments

OK I'm trying to do something a little different here and I'm wondering ow to set it up

The song is Stolen Moments by Oliver Nelson

The form is a'AABA

The a' section is a 4 measure the introduction (repeated twice)
The A sections are 16 measure melody (repeated twice)
The B sections are a 12 measure Cm blues where the improvisation takes place and this section has to repeat a variable number of times without a melody

The problem is A and B sections have a different chord patterns

Do I treat the A sections like an extended introduction

I can supply the Aebersold lead sheet if needed

Thanks
Steven