Re: How to use the SGU Files ? #BiaB2020

Hayward Martin

You can select a style that's close and change the bass and drums to the real tracks that you prefer.  There are many biab tutorial videos on YouTube.

From: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io> on behalf of Mwgkeys <mwgkeys@...>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 4:02:23 PM
To: main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io <main@Band-In-A-Box.groups.io>
Subject: [Band-In-A-Box] How to use the SGU Files ? #BiaB2020

I just purchased BIAB 2020 Audiophile for Mac.
I was excited to see all of the jazz files available to download.
Ive downloaded a couple to try out.  The chord changes load fine.  However the styles aren't quite what I would like.
I particularly like some of the Terry Clarke Real Drums and Ive selected a  style to play the All The Things You Are file I downloaded
However, I am not getting a bass line to play....Im a piano player and am looking to use BIAB for bass and drums to play along with on gigs.....

How do I use the downloaded chord charts and the Real styles I like together ?

thank you !