How to use the SGU Files ? #BiaB2020

Mwgkeys

I just purchased BIAB 2020 Audiophile for Mac.
I was excited to see all of the jazz files available to download.
Ive downloaded a couple to try out.  The chord changes load fine.  However the styles aren't quite what I would like.
I particularly like some of the Terry Clarke Real Drums and Ive selected a  style to play the All The Things You Are file I downloaded
However, I am not getting a bass line to play....Im a piano player and am looking to use BIAB for bass and drums to play along with on gigs.....

How do I use the downloaded chord charts and the Real styles I like together ?

thank you !