Re: How Can I Make My Song Endings More Natural?

David H. Bailey <dhbailey@...>

I've clicked on the links several times over the past month or so and have suffered no ill effects. I did *not* click on any links which appeared on the pages with the tutorials I checked out.

The links are to short tutorials about different aspects of BIAB.

Not particularly helpful if you're not interested in what the subject is, but helpful if you can't figure something out.

One of our members has already mentioned that at least one of the tutorials was helpful for him.

David H. Bailey

On 5/9/2020 12:00 PM, kesguitar wrote:
Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know who prezhost.com is?  I don't like clicking on links I'm not familiar with.
Chris
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com