Re: 202 new RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box® with great new Pop, Rock, Jazz, Blues, Funk, Country and World styles.

D F Tweedie

I strongly, if naively, protest that the moderators are responsible for the nativity!  :)

Keep up the great work, David!

On Saturday, March 7, 2020, 12:28:16 PM PST, David H. Bailey <dhbailey52@...> wrote:

On 3/7/2020 12:23 PM, ian@... wrote:
> Has to be said that the moderators are not very tuned into this type of click bait and phishing and by not immediately banning this type of user instantly show their nativity.
> Whilst this is a friendly group there are many, many types of activity that the moderators are responsible for and this is one.
> To most of us this was always very clearly someone selling counterfeit and trying to gain access to someone stupid enough to click on the link and even purchase.
> By not taking action it appears you are condoning this type of behaviour.
>
> I do not agree with Roland and his implacable stance but do understand it.
>
> Moderators need to delete these type of posts with impunity and ban the users.
> Not be expecting that it's a good, kindly person making a mistake. That was clearly no mistake.

I did take action after the second message that was not an actual
question about using BIAB.  But after the second message I did take
action, so please don't say "by not taking action . . ."  I apologize
that I did not act with the lightning speed you hope for.

This is not an actively moderated group -- in other words we do not
moderate every post that is posted.

I have placed the offending person on fully-moderated status so each
message Faith tries to post will be read by a moderator before being
sent on to the group.

I have removed the person who asked to be removed.

None of us gets paid nor gets anything special from moderating this
group so you can please cease your snarky comments about our "nativity."

She sent TWO not particularly helpful posts which were spam.  Only TWO
messages, but the way some of you are complaining it would seem as if
she had sent hundreds of messages that totally destroyed your computers.

Chill out.