Re: Welcome To Our New Home - groups.io/g/Band-In-A-Box #GroupAdmin

Bob "Notes" Norton <norton@...>

Didn't work.

Is it possible I'm on twice?

My old Yahoo hadn't let me in for a couple of years, I didn't mind, I was still getting the mails, so I re-registered on the io site.

No rush on that, you guys are busy enough without worrying about a trivial thing like this.

All you are doing is greatly appreciated.

Bob

On 12/2/2019 5:34 PM, BIAB Moderator via Groups.Io wrote:
To turn off duplicate emails, log into your account. Then look for the dropdown in the top right corner of the page, which will be either your name or email address. Click that and then click Account. From your Account page, click the Preferences sidebar tab. Look for the 'I always want copies of my own messages' checkbox and uncheck that. Then click the Update Preferences button.

norton@...
Norton Music - http://www.nortonmusic.com
The Sophisticats® - http://www.s-cats.com