Hope the group goes on......

Bob 'Notes' Norton <norton@...>

On 10/22/2019 5:14 AM, Ian Graham idgraham@btinternet.com [Band-in-a-Box] wrote:
And re his comment about technical issues etc: there is room, surely,
for more conversation about the actual music we are making, the way we
are using Biab?
I use it:

1) To make aftermarket style 'disks' and fake 'disks' to sell on the web - it's my 'moonlighting' job to my gigging profession

2) To practice improvisation on my sax or wind synth - it helps to have a 'band' behind me when trying out approaches to a new song and if it doesn't work, nobody hears it but me

3) As an aid to making backing tracks for my duo, that is, if there is an appropriate style. Sometimes I will only use parts f a style sometimes much of the style, and other songs must be done without BiaB help.

Notes

norton@nortonmusic.com
Norton Music - http://www.nortonmusic.com
The Sophisticats® - http://www.s-cats.com