Re: Lenovo Yoga?

D F Tweedie

Mr. Fiddle ...

Programs, including BIAB, are computer agnostic. That means, they don't care what computer they are being run on as long as that computer has the basic components required. This essentially means hard drive space, CPU and RAM Memory.

If you quoted the those specifications on the computers you are considering, then many here could give you and emphatic 'that will work' or 'that won't work.'

So tell us how much hard drive space, what processor and how much RAM the units you are  considering have.

If the Yoga is also a dual tabletesque device like the surface pro, then the questions after the basic specifications are the ergonomics of using one as opposed to a traditional laptop or desktop.

This latter is not a 'will it work' question, but a convenience question.

DF

On Tuesday, October 1, 2019, 3:37:43 PM PDT, mrfiddle@... [Band-in-a-Box] wrote:

I still am wondering if anybody out there has had experience with running BB on a Yoga or Surface Pro in tablet mode...  I can't get PG Music to give me an answer on this.  Just wondering if anybody's tried these computers with BB.

Thanks!