DAW Controller: Re: You going to upgrade this year to biab 2019

D F Tweedie

It is a good idea to start  a new topic/ different question with a different title/ thread. :)

While I am not familiar with a PowerTracks per se, it would be difficult to find anything better and more reasonably priced than the Presonus Faderport or Faderport 8.

DF

On Friday, February 15, 2019, 5:40:56 AM PST, andy wesche adwesche@... [Band-in-a-Box] wrote:

General question man. What DAW controller would you recommend for Piwertracks pro

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 3:59 PM, Bob 'Notes' Norton norton@... [Band-in-a-Box]
wrote:

As usual, I'll wait until things die down.

The cutting edge is also the bleeding edge.

The first releases of many complex programs, including MS OS and Apple
OS are often buggy. It seems impossible to iron the bugs out because
there are so many different computers out here and no two are alike.

Since gamma comes after beta in the Greek alphabet, I consider the early
adopters gamma testers ;)

PG Music is a very responsive, customer oriented company and they work
hard and quickly to remove the major bugs. When the gamma testers and PG
Music have eliminated the bugs, I'll upgrade.

And to the gamma testers, thanks for your hard work, and patience with
PG Music. People like you make the program better for me.

Insights and incites by Notes