Re: Re Scaler

D F Tweedie

Ian, you might take a look at this. It is not actually a plugin per se, so a DAW isn't necessary. You are still left with the issue of capturing the output if you want to save/ tweak it ... but you presumably could record it into a MIDI program.

I've used it ... but now prefer Scaler.

DF

On Saturday, December 8, 2018, 12:55:08 AM PST, Ian Graham idgraham@... [Band-in-a-Box]

Hallo, all

I picked up on an earlier reference to Scaler, and looked it up online.

It looks like a terrific tool, at a good price, and certainly plays to
certain interests I'm following at the moment.

My hesitation is that I don't use a DAW as such, so would have to get
into that, in order to use Scaler, if I understand right......A rather
intimidating prospect.

Is there anything similar that would run as an independent application ?

Many thanks

Ian G

Wales UK