Re: You going to upgrade this year to biab 2019

Bob 'Notes' Norton <norton@...>

As usual, I'll wait until things die down.

The cutting edge is also the bleeding edge.

The first releases of many complex programs, including MS OS and Apple OS are often buggy. It seems impossible to iron the bugs out because there are so many different computers out here and no two are alike.

Since gamma comes after beta in the Greek alphabet, I consider the early adopters gamma testers ;)

PG Music is a very responsive, customer oriented company and they work hard and quickly to remove the major bugs. When the gamma testers and PG Music have eliminated the bugs, I'll upgrade.

And to the gamma testers, thanks for your hard work, and patience with PG Music. People like you make the program better for me.

Insights and incites by Notes