Annotaions

Steven

Hi all,

OK lets say I have a song, he title doesn't matter.

I do a harmonic analysis on it and work out the scales I want to use for soloing that they are:

1. D minor pentatonic scale for soloing the first 2 measures

2. G# melodic minor scale for measures 3 and 4

3. A minor pentatonic scale for measures 5 and 6 (and lets call that it for now, it's a really short song)

I would like BIAB to not only to display the chords like it normally would, but in addition to those chords I would like it to display notes to myself as it is cycling through the song (like the choice of scale I want in an individual measure).

Can this be done through the lyrics tool? or is there a better way to do it?  How would I do this?

Thanks

Steven