Re: audio and BIAB

james mings

Hi Roger, I have Logic on a mac and Reaper on windows 10. I also use Sound Forge. I used Digital performer for many years with various tape machines. I like Focusrite Scarlett interfaces and have used a few others. I have Native Instruments, TR 5 from IK as well as Sample Tank, Aria, Garritan, Sforzando. I have collected a few plugins from Bias, Plugin Alliance, Waves, Melda, Arturia, and a few others. I love Sound Toys. I like to use drum loops and have found a lot of cool sounds at Loop Loft.  I like all kinds of music so i might do Jazz... or something else.
I did try and make specific questions about audio settings and Buffer size in BIAB.

Thanks,
Jim