From: "GMW921@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2018 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Contemporary Worship Songs - Bethel, Elevation, Hillsong, Chris Tomlin, Phil Wickham, etc

David,

I'm sorry for being a pain, BUT I am looking for a fit for 6/8 to this song that I've cut a sample of.
Aaron, is working on contemporary worship songs as well as I am. In fact, I've been using BIAB for a number of years but 6/8 if a problem, at least for me in finding a style fit.  Most of the time I use a 3/4 style and double the measure input but there is also the 255 measure limitation.

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm not proficient enough in BIAB to write my own styles,,,,,yet.

I hope I am not violating any protocol, If so, please forgive me.

I do have a number of worship songs that I have done and will be glad to upload.

Gary