From: "Michael Payne sienarcm14899@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Re: module and controller recommendation

Thank you for replying  my sound card is a maudio delta audiophile with midi thru. Thank you anyway. I will set up to pc with Roland xv2020 sound module  midi link then the ewi.  I hope it works.  Thanks michael

On 16 Feb 2018, at 17:12, D F Tweedie bienpegaito@... [Band-in-a-Box] <Band-in-a-Box@...> wrote:

I am not familiar with that specific sound card, but if it has a 5 pin DIN connector to attach the cable from the EWI 4000S I can't imagine that it couldn't. If you have BIAB installed, just check to see whether that MIDI port shows up in BIAB. If it does, you're golden.