From: "'Dr. Louis Polizzi' lpolizzi@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 1:22 PM
Subject: [Band-in-a-Box] Re: module and controller recommendation

Thanks for all of your responses. This group is always a great help. The statement below however it is what really intrigued me:

"The marketplace is noticeably lacking in choices for external midi
modules as many musicians have moved to sample-based soft-synths such as
the RealTracks that BIAB is focusing on."

I interpreted that as meaning I can add to the arrangements by using the Sounds in band in a box, especially the real tracks.
In order not to continue to be bothersome on the site I tried to figure out how to do it myself with 32 key MIDI controller but I've had no luck.
Would it be a burden to explain what I need to do to get this to work? I'm probably missing something simple but I just can't get my mind around it to get it to work.

Lou

Sent from BlueMail