Re: Off-topic: music scrolling software

D F Tweedie

A dimmer memory yet seems to recall that many of these players simply take set and forget per file tempo/BPM input to scroll at the requisite rate.

DF

From: "'Ian Graham' idgraham@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 3:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Off-topic: music scrolling software

Morning, David (not for you, I think !)

Thanks for your early response.

It's reassuring that you seem to dimly recall what I do! If 'it does what it says on the tin', it might even be worth saving up for an i-pad. I'll do more searches incorporating that term.

I came across MusicReader in my searches, and the 'front page' doesn't seem to claim that it is 'responsive'.

I note your additional point about page turning and a pedal, but in fact I wouldn't necessarily be tied to playing from the screen, if the running program picked up live prompts as to progress/tempo.

Many thanks.

Ian