Sent: Monday, December 25, 2017 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Sound system

I think if you ask 20 people, you'll get at least 19 opinions.

And it depends on where you are going to play.

My only advice is to overthink it a bit, because whatever you buy, you will probably eventually feel you will need a little more.

Me? I use a PA system with 15" powered speakers, mixer and BBE Sonic Maximizer.

Notes

On 12/25/2017 8:49 AM, Brian Chapnick brianchapnick@... [Band-in-a-Box] wrote:
I'm interested to know what the group considers to be a reasonable sound system. Presently I am using some computer self powered speakers sitting on top of the piano. I don't think this is getting the best I can get out of BIAB. Might a soundbar be a better approach? I'm a very casual player.

Brian

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device — via the Rogers Network

norton@...
Norton Music - http://www.nortonmusic.com
The Sophisticats® - http://www.s-cats.com

I respectfully agree with Mr Norton. I think the power in your system which you DON'T use is critical.

Ian G.
Wales
UK