From: "epssax@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 4:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Re: 2017 vs. older versions.

Well, on my old successful set-up I played through my small BOSE speakers when listening AND recording!  I never liked to play while wearing headphones and I managed to record that way.

The new set-up, I do it through my headphones with an 1/8" plug into the computer,  I'll have to go find some headphones with a 1/4" plug and try that.  I'll also plug it into the Fast Pro.

Thanks,  Ernie