From: "epssax@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 5:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Re: 2017 vs. older versions.

I did manage to download software for my m-audio fast track pro.  Put it on a thumb drive and loaded on my new computer.
I tried to record a little on it last night.  The sound is not fat and rich like my other set up.  The mic is the same and all.  VERY dissappointing.  I put a new battery in the EV 1776 condensor but not good.  I'll try another new battery.  After that it may be the sound card on my new(to me) computer.