From: "'David H. Bailey' dhbailey52@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Re: 2017 vs. older versions.

On 7/13/2017 9:53 AM, epssax@... [Band-in-a-Box] wrote:

> When I right click on my speaker in the bottom tray, under recording
> devices my fast track pro is not listed.. When I go to device manager,
> it is listed under the sound devices and says driver is installed.
> "scratching my head"

I don't recall which version of Windows you're using, but if you could
open Control Panel and then Sounds or on Win10 right-click on the
windows icon in the lower left and then select "Settings" and then
select "Sound Settings" in the upper right corner.

That should open a dialog which lists your audio devices. One of the
tabs is called "Playback" (that's the default that opens on my computer)
and one of the tabs is called "Recording." Click on the Recording tab
and then you'll see all the devices which should be able to provide
audio input into your computer. Any enabled devices will have a green
checkmark next to it their listing. If you see the entry for your Fast
Track Pro, click on it and it doesn't have a green checkmark next to it,
right click on it and then select "Enable." Once you do that it should
show up as possible devices to record from.

Good luck!