From: "epssax@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 5:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Re: 2017 vs. older versions.

I have on my Dell Optiplex:  AMD High definition audio device
                                             Intel display audio
                                             Realtek high definition audio
All of them are installed and working says the computer.

Control panel says I have:  Realtek high definition audio(not plugged in)
I used an M-Audio fast track pro interface and plug it in by USB.  The machine doesn't recognize it, I suppose.

I get audio from some of my stored files and I play them through my headphones.  BIAB will play all my files and allow me to change styles.  I just can't RECORD on the new machine.

On the speaker icon at the bottom of the tray, it says:  Dell Audio, Main is good, headphone/speaker is good, Microphone is "please attach audio device"

Thanks VERY MUCH for your reply.  I have recorded three albums and distribute them world-wide on CD BABY and 10 other services.  Its just when I introduced 2017 BIAB on my computer it messed up my Real Band recording capability.  I didn't even install 2017, just ran it off the USB drive that came with it.  I just wanted some more realistic sounds and was wanting to incorporate them in my newest album.

Ernie in Louisville