From: "epssax@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Sunday, July 9, 2017 1:35 PM
Subject: [Band-in-a-Box] Re: 2017 vs. older versions.

Well, I never have resolved this issue.  I do wish I had never bought biab 2017.  I bought an almost new Dell Optiplex 3020 small footprint computer recently and tried to install my old version 2011 biab and I can't record because it said "can't find a wav. Input device".   I want to record one more album on biab and can't seem to get a working system to do it.  My other album I am planning to record will be in a studio with live musicians.

So........I have two computers and can't get either one to work with biab.  Very frustrating.