Re: Recommendations for MIDI controller

D F Tweedie

Short answer is all MIDI controllers interact with BIAB exactly the same.

Good luck!

From: "lpolizzi@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2017 8:17 PM
Subject: [Band-in-a-Box] Re: Recommendations for MIDI controller

Thanks DF for you response.  I actually own Tyros 1and have tried using that with various results and I was just thinking something simpler (less "playability" features) would make my life easier. All I would like to do is extend some chord holds, drums, etc. to files to tweak the endings.  Being an instrumentalist I would rather do this with a keyboard than using software editing features.  Is there a concern of a controllers compatability with BIAB or do most interact seamlessly? Unless, of course, I should just stick with the Tyros and figure it out!

Lou