From: "nxqwqjge3vun6dq443frfhb5ljhxgfaqdtg5gyxj@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: Band-in-a-Box@...
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2017 1:57 AM
Subject: [Band-in-a-Box] Recommendations for MIDI controller

Hello everyone!
Lately I have been going through my MIDI files and I am getting the urge to change some of the endings.  I would like to do this in real time using a MIDI controller and BIAB (this will be my first time attempting this so I would be a beginner with this method). Does anyone have any recommendations for a simple (say 32 key) controller that can get the job done and works pretty seamlessly with BIAB?
Thanks.

Lou