From: "Angelo angelo.nyc@... [Band-in-a-Box]"
To: BIAB Group
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Band-in-a-Box] Re: Bluetooth MIDI keyboard?

I play an EWI midi controller, and when I hooked a bluetooth adapter to my Win 7 desktop, the latency was horrible. That was a couple of years ago, so things might be better now. I'm not familiar with the advances in the Bluetooth format...

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 12:43 AM, chris287@... [Band-in-a-Box] <Band-in-a-Box@...> wrote:

Well, as I mentioned, if you get the $49 WidiBud, your Win 7 machine can receive Bluetooth midi.   It would be very handy for someone like a midi wind controller player who wants go wireless.   My Quicco mi.1 and WidiBud setup had no problems handling lots of midi data on multiple channels.